The following are stress relief techniques that are helpful in moments of stress.
Things to remember when you are stressed
1. A seed grows out of the darkness. Sometimes it takes those moments of stress to make use realize what we want and what we deserve. Allow the stressful times to fuel you and launch you our of the darkness and into the light.
2. Anxiety is the same energy as excitement with judgements placed on it. Having that awareness is good for accepting and releasing the illusions of fear and feelings of stress.
3. Even if you can't see the end of the path, illuminate what's right in front of you and trust in your higher self that you are being guided in the right direction in the now. What's right in front of you is the only part of the path you'll always be able to see.
4. As empaths a lot of times we absorb other people's energies that we may think are our own. Do an energy scan and ask yourself, is this coming from me? This energy can be absorbed from a mere stranger you walk past or coming from across the world.
5. Recognize and remember to breathe. Set an alarm a few times today that reminds you to take deep breaths.
6. Trust that whatever was or wasn't accomplished in the day was what was supposed to be done.
7. Sometimes you can love so much it can hurt. Recognize that that can leave you and others feeling drained. (I like this one and it happens to me so much) knowing it'd be draining and that I don't want to put that out there helps me to honor my sensitivities and channel the love in my heart in a better way.
8. Meditation increases daily energy. Even just 5 minutes of meditation will leave you feeling rejuvenated!