A fairy card reading is a type of oracle card reading that connects one to the fairies. The fairies work on the energetic level/ the metaphysical level (above the physical) to protect the earth, the environment, and the animals. They are the angels of nature. Having a fairy card reading brings insightful messages for enhanced clarity on one's path through life.
A Card Reading is right for you if...
- you want to improve a particular area of your life
- you want clarity on a best course of action to take regarding that certain area
- you need help making a difficult decision
- you want tools to nurture your relationships with both yourself and others
The Origins of Fairies
All around the world there are people and cultures that believe in fairies and elementals. Although the names vary, every culture worldwide has some belief in these mystical beings, especially cultures that embrace respect nature, go outside, participate in organic farming.
- Fairies - elemental beings that protect earth, nature, and animals in Celtic, Nordic, and Scandinavian cultures
- Devas - elemental beings that protect nature in Greco-Roman, Hinduism, and parts of Buddhism
- Yaksha and Yakshini - elemental beings that protect nature and help farmers in Hinduism
- Nang Mai - beings who lived in trees to help nature and farmers in Thailand
- Aziza - tree elementals with fiery powerful protective energies in West Africa
- Emere - elves that travel between physical and spiritual worlds in African spirituality
- Yumboes - albino dwarfs known as good people that help protect families in West Africa
- Menehunes - people of mu, peace loving dwarfs that create fish in Hawaiian and Polynesian cultures
- The Green Man - a green faced nature spirit serving as a symbol of bountiful harvest, bringing about greens and health dating back to Asia Minor and Babylonian symbolism, may be known as Green Tara in Hinduism, and Osiris in Egyptian cultures
My Journey as a Fairyologist
My interest and fascination with fairies began in 2012. One day, I was at a friend's house and kept seeing this vibrant blue orb floating around in my friend's bedroom. I wondered what it was, but I didn't think too much into it. Then, the next time I went to her friends, I entered into a conversation about blue orbs (referred to as fairies). My friend mentioned that there was a blue fairy orb that stayed in the bedroom. I was astonished to discover I was not the only one seeing this. This sparked my interest in fairies. I started researching fairies across cultures and noticing their prevalence throughout the world. In addition, as an environmental awareness activist, I resonated with the fairies purpose: to protect the earth and the animals. Now, I am registered Fairyologist.