I trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, the largest nutrition school in the world. ThereI learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
As a Heath Coach, I support individuals and groups of people in making nutritional and lifestyle changes to improve their health, sort of like a personal trainer for physical fitness. Health Coaches and Doctors have the same goals but different tools. They both want to help people feel better. One may offer solutions through pharmaceutical drugs and surgery, I may offer solutions through nutrition and lifestyle. The endpoint is helping people feel better.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard Universit
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
* Bio-IINdividuality, Could One Conversation Change Your Life?, Integrative Nutrition and Institute for Integrative Nutrition are trademarks owned by Integrative Nutrition Inc. † © 2005 Integrative Nutrition Inc. (used with permission) †† © 2007 Integrative Nutrition Inc. (used with permission)